Yes! There are three easy ways to copy your SignUp.
- Quick Copy - Duplicate your entire SignUp and rename it
- Copy a day within the same SignUp
- Copy a day to a new SignUp
1. Quick Copy: Duplicate your SignUp on the same date or with a new start date to create a NEW SignUp with a NEW invitation link. Examples include planning multiple carnival booths on the same date, duplicating conference schedules for multiple teachers, and copying tournament needs from one season to the next.
Login and go to the SignUp status box in your Dashboard.
Click Tools > Duplicate and complete the form fields below.
- All SignUp plan details and dates will be copied to the new SignUp on either the same date or new date(s).
- Please check your original SignUp. All dates on that SignUp will be transferred. If you have, by chance, multiple years of planned days on the original SignUp multiple years will be created on the duplicate SignUp unless you remove all but one years days.
- Individual assignments and participant information will NOT be duplicated.
- You will be the Primary organizer of the new SignUp.
2. To copy a day's plan to a new day (or days) within the same SignUp:
- Click Manage > Spots from your Dashboard to open the SignUp in your Organizer view.
- Click on the date you wish to copy FROM.
- Click 'Copy' next to the date in the list view:
- Choose the date(s) to copy TO.
- Click 'Copy'.
- All Spots (jobs, tasks, shifts, things to bring) will be copied to the new date(s).
- Move the toggle at the top of the calendar to also copy Participants' Assignments when you copy the date.
- If the new date(s) are already planned, you will see the option to Merge Spots or Replace the entire day's Spots.
- Once the Copy is complete, you may Edit the Spots on the new date(s), removing any that are no longer needed or updating times and details.
- To copy only certain Spots or for please see: How do I copy a Spot (shift, job, item) to a new day or to several days in a repeating pattern?
- If you have ongoing regular spots that repeat in a certain pattern, please see: How to Add Spot(s) to your SignUp
3. To copy a day's plan to a new day (or days) on a different SignUp:
- Create a new SignUp and click 'Finish Later' while on the Calendar screen.
- Open the SignUp you wish to Copy FROM (click Manage > Spots from your Dashboard)
- Click on the date you wish to copy FROM
- Click 'Copy'
- Choose the SignUp you wish to copy TO from the pull-down menu at the top of the screen
- Choose the date(s) to copy to
- Click Copy
You can always edit and make changes to the spots after you copy.
All ToDo and ToBring items (jobs, tasks, shifts, things to bring) will be copied to the new date(s). If the new date(s) are already planned, you will be given the option to Merge or Replace the entire day's Spots.