There are three easy ways to copy your SignUp.
- Quick Copy - Duplicate your entire SignUp and rename it
- Copy a day to one or more days within the same SignUp
- Copy a day to one or more days in a new SignUp
1. Copy complete SignUp Duplicate your SignUp on the same date or with a new start date to create a NEW SignUp with a NEW invitation link. Examples include planning multiple carnival booths on the same date, duplicating conference schedules for multiple teachers, and copying tournament needs from one season to the next.
- Login and go to Organize Tab / My SignUps Screen
- Click the Tools menu to the right of the SignUp Title and select Duplicate
- Complete the form fields to rename the SignUp and select a new start date (optional), then click the Duplicate button.
- All SignUp plan details and dates will be copied to the new SignUp on either the same date or new date(s).
- Please check your original SignUp. All dates on that SignUp will be transferred. If you have, by chance, multiple years of planned days on the original SignUp multiple years will be created on the duplicate SignUp unless you remove all but one years days.
- Individual assignments and participant information will NOT be duplicated.
- You will be the Primary organizer of the new SignUp.
- Information from the Details tab and Settings tab will also copy to the new SignUp created.
2. To copy a day's plan to a new day (or days) within the same SignUp:
- Open the SignUp in your Organizer view and go to the Spots tab and select the List View. (To access the Organizer view, login and click the SignUp's Title from your Dashboard or Organize tab / My SignUps menu.)
- Click on the date you wish to copy FROM and select the Copy link to the right of the date.
- Decide if you want to include Participant assignments, select the date(s) to copy TO and click the blue Copy button.
- All Spots (jobs, tasks, shifts, things to bring) will be copied to the new date(s).
- Move the toggle at the top of the calendar to also copy Participants' Assignments when you copy the date.
- If the new date(s) are already planned, you will see the option to Merge Spots or Replace the entire day's Spots.
- Once the Copy is complete, you may Edit the Spots on the new date(s), removing any that are no longer needed or updating times and details.
- To copy only certain Spots or for please see: How do I copy a Spot (shift, job, item) to a new day or to several days in a repeating pattern?
- If you have ongoing regular spots that repeat in a certain pattern, please see: How to Add Spot(s) to your SignUp
3. To copy a day's plan to a new day (or days) on a different SignUp:
- Create a new SignUp and click 'Finish Later' while on the Calendar screen.
- Follow the steps above in #2 and when you get to the Copy Calendar, select the SignUp you wish to copy TO from the pull-down menu at the top of the screen
- You can always edit and make changes to the spots after you copy.
- All ToDo and ToBring items (jobs, tasks, shifts, things to bring) will be copied to the new date(s). If the new date(s) are already planned, you will be given the option to Merge or Replace the entire day's Spots.
- Participant assignments can't be copied to a new SignUp.