Whether you are organizing a carpool for your child's class, Scout troop, or for sports tournaments, SignUp.com makes carpool planning easy!
- To begin the Planning Wizard, click on from your Dashboard.
- Complete the first step of the Planning Wizard by Choosing the SignUp Kind: Single or Multiple Days. Complete the basic Details and click Next at the bottom of the screen.
- Screen two of the Planning Wizard prompts you to Add New Spots to your SignUp by clicking, the +Create New Spot Button:
Add a Spot
Complete this section as if you would be telling someone what you need when you are speaking to them
Step 1: What do you want people to sign up for?
Set the number of people to attend as the total number of children needing transportation and put the destination in the Spot title. Add the departure time, and the return time, if known. (see example below)
Step 2: What day(s) does this Spot happen
Choose the date or dates you need drivers
Step 3: Add extra details
Ask parents to sign up for the total number of children they can transport. (see example below).
This is also the perfect place to add important information such as:
- map links to the destination
- pick up or drop off instructions
- car seat needs
Click Save at the bottom of the screen to save your work.
Want to add more Spots? Clicking the Add a Spot button again and answer the prompts. Once you get started, it will be quick to proceed through the steps.