SignUp.com makes it easy to re-use plans from an existing SignUp. Please follow this sequence:
1. Login and go to your Dashboard or Organize/My SignUps tab to find your SignUp. (Please note: There is a SHOW option that allows you to see different types of SignUps. If you cannot find the SignUp you are looking for, change the SHOW option to 'Past SignUps or Archived SignUps' to find the right one)
2. Find your SignUp and choose the Tools > Duplicate option.
3. Add a New Name for the SignUp and then choose to Duplicate All Spots, with all spots on the same date(s); or Move Spots To New Start Date creating all spots on (a) new date(s).
- Give the SignUp a new name that will not be confused with the previous one. For example, Welcome Booth 2014 becomes Welcome Booth 2015.
- Individual assignments and group rosters will NOT be duplicated but you can later invite participants to the new SignUp from the prior one.
- You will be the Primary organizer of the new SignUp
4. You can choose to Duplicate All Spots, with all spots on the same date(s); or Move Spots To New Start Date creating all spots on (a) new date(s).
Please note: If you have an annual event, please make sure the prior SignUp has just one year's worth of dates on it. (If you duplicate a SignUp with multiple year's date, the duplicate will create multiple year's dates.) If you need to delete a previous year's dates first, please see: How do I delete days with in my SignUp?
SignUp.com will refresh your SignUp with new dates for this year. You can then Manage your SignUp to fine-tune your plans.
-Click on any date to change the number of spots or make assignments for people.
- Click the 'Details' tab in the blue menu bar to change the Welcome Message and organizer contact information
- Click the 'Invite' tab in the blue menu bar to invite people from last year's SignUp using the "Invite from Previous Activity pull-down". You can also edit your invitation message and set your organizer notification preferences here.