SignUp.com makes it easy to re-use plans from last year, this year. Please follow this sequence:
1. Login and go to your Dashboard or Organize/My SignUps tab to find your SignUp. (Please note: There is a Filter By option that allows you to see different types of SignUps. If you cannot find the SignUp you are looking for, change the Filter By option to 'Past SignUps or Archived SignUps' to find the right one)
2. Find your SignUp and choose the Tools > Duplicate option.
3. Add a New Name for the SignUp and then choose to Duplicate All Spots, with all spots on the same date(s); or Move Spots To New Start Date creating all spots on (a) new date(s).
- Give the SignUp a new name that will not be confused with the previous one. For example, Welcome Booth 2014 becomes Welcome Booth 2015.
- Individual assignments and group rosters will NOT be duplicated but you can later invite participants to the new SignUp from the prior one.
- You will be the Primary organizer of the new SignUp
4. You can choose to Duplicate All Spots, with all spots on the same date(s); or Move Spots To New Start Date creating all spots on (a) new date(s).
Note: If you have an annual event, please make sure the prior SignUp has just one year's worth of dates on it. (If you duplicate a SignUp with multiple year's date, the duplicate will create multiple year's dates.) If you need to delete a previous year's dates first, please see: How do I delete days with in my SignUp?
SignUp.com will create a new SignUp with new dates for this year. All spots will be copied, but your participant/volunteer list will NOT be copied.
You can then Manage your SignUp to fine-tune your plans.
-Click on Details to change the name of the SignUp, welcome message or organizer contact information. To keep track of similar events, it is advisable to put the year in the title. (e.g. 2015 Run for Fun, 2016 Run for Fun)
- Click Invite to get the new Shareable URL or to invite people from last year's SignUp using the "Invite from Previous Activity pull-down". You can also edit your invitation message and set your organizer notification preferences here.
-Click Spots to add or edit the things people can sign up for or to make assignments for people.
For a review of options to Manage Your SignUp, please see: