Our Advanced Messaging Wizard makes it easy to send custom messages to participants across SignUps, Group Pages or by Campus Plan (Organization). You can quickly send...
- Invitations to multiple SignUps at once
- Invitations to Group Page(s)
- Messages or Announcements to participants from several SignUps, Group Pages or by Campus Plan (Organization)
- Thank you notes to people who helped with several activities
To do so, first, select Advanced Messaging from your My Tools tab.
Next, choose your message type:
Follow the steps in the Message Wizard to select recipients, customize your message, then, preview and send your message.
In the Select Recipients step, you will:
- Build your recipient list to include people invited to your SignUps or SignUps associated with your Group Page(s).
- Filter the list by SignUp status including signed up, not signed up and assignment date
- Review and edit the list.
In the Customize Message step, you may:
- Customize the subject line
- Enter and format the message text
- Include links to images, websites, documents and maps
- Include links to your SignUps and Group Pages you want included in the message.
In the Preview & Send step, you may:
- Send yourself a draft for review
- Send the message to your recipients
NOTE: To send quick invitations, messages or thank you notes to participants of a single SignUp, please open your SignUp in the Dashboard and click the Messages or Invitation tab. Please see:
Tour of My SignUps Messages Tab