Changing a date is a simple two-step process. First Copy your plans to the New day, then Delete the Original day.
Start by going to the Spots tab of your SignUp's Organizer view. (in My SignUps screen, click the SignUp Title to open your Organizer view). The Organizer view menu will look like this:
1. Copy your plans to the NEW day
- Select the day you wish to copy FROM in the Spots Tab/ List View. (The date arrow on the left must be pointed down to see the Copy option.)
- Click Copy.
- In the Copy Day calendar, select the date(s) to copy your plans TO and Click 'Copy'. If participants will keep the same commitments on the new date, set the green slider at the top of the screen: Include Assignments to Yes
- If you choose to copy assignments, Participants will receive an automated change email with their new assignment date(s).
Note: If instead you want people to re-sign up, do not Copy Assignments. Instead, copy only the Spots, then send a message in the Messages tab asking them to re-signup.
2. Delete the Original day
- Choose the day you want to delete in the Spots tab (List View) and then click Delete.