Sometimes our notifications skip your inbox and land in another folder (promotions, social media or junk folders). To make sure email@example.com notifications are landing in your inbox every time, please make sure you…
- Move us to your Primary inbox if you use Gmail
- On your phone? Hit the 3 dots at top right corner, click "Move to" then "Primary"
- On desktop? Drag and drop the email into the "Primary" tab near the top left of your screen
- In your spam folder? Select the message then at the top of the page, click Not spam
- Add us to your VIP list if you use Apple Mail
- Add us to your Favorites if you use Outlook
- If you use anything else, follow these instructions
If you're with a corporation or institution and need server information for bulk whitelisting, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.