Its easy to get a QR code for each SignUp or Group Page.
How to Get a QR Code for an Individual SignUp
When you create a new SignUp, we send a unique printable QR code for each SignUp along with your Organizer's notification email titled, "Invitation Preview and Shareable Link".
Please copy/paste the information shown in section 3 below onto a printable page and post the QR Code where your walk-up Participants can easily access it. They will scan the QR code with their smartphone camera and be able to sign up for your activity right on-the-spot. (Note: Anyone scanning the QR code will be able to sign up for your activity.)
If you can't find this email, you can get a new QR code sent to you from the Invite tab of your SignUp's Organizer view. Here's how:
- Open your SignUp's Organizer view (login and click the SignUp title from your Dashboard tab).
- Go to the Invite tab and choose the first option, "Send an email through SignUp"
- At the bottom of this screen, click the "Send Draft Invitation" button. The QR code unique to this SignUp will be sent to you in a message from firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Get a QR Code for a Group Page
It's easy to get a QR code for your Group Page. Please follow these steps:
1. Copy the Shareable Invitation URL for the Group Page and paste it in your browser. You'll notice that the shorter URL starting with "http://signup.com/go/___" will be automatically converted to a longer address. For example: http://signup.com/go/ServiceDayDemo becomes https://signup.com/group/8457523740106.
2. Working in your browser navigation bar, add "/qr-code" to the end of the address and press Enter. For example, the new address becomes https://signup.com/group/8457523740106/qr_code.
3. The new screen will show the QR Code for your Group Page. Copy/Paste this code into your presentation, sign or flyer for quick access.