How you remove a Participant from your SignUp depends on your goals. You may either:
- Remove one or more assignments for a Participant
- Remove a Participant and all their data from the SignUp (Deleting the Participant)
Remove one or more assignments for a Participant.
1. Start by going to the Participants tab of your SignUp's Organizer view. (Login and in the My SignUps menu on your Dashboard, click the SignUp Title to open your Organizer view). The Organizer view menu will look like the screenshots below. Click the Participants tab to see a list of everyone already signed up or invited to your SignUp.
2. Click the Participant's name to reveal a list of all their assignments. In the far right column, click the "x" next to any assignment Spots you wish to remove this Participant from. Press "Save" when done.
Remove a Participant and all their data from the SignUp (Deleting the Participant)
1. In the Participants tab, find the name of the person you wish to delete and click on the "x" in the far right column.
All their assignments, invitation links and service hour history for this SignUp will be deleted and can't be restored.