The Participants Tab
Access the Participants Tab in your SignUp's Organizer view in one of two ways:
- From the Dashboard, click on the SignUp title listed under My SignUps.
- When you login, choose the Organize tab / My SignUps screen, then click on the SignUp title. (Scroll down for mobile phone views.)
Can't find your SignUp? Check the Filter by option at the top of the page that controls the display. Filter by 'All SignUps', 'Past SignUps', etc., to find the right one.
The Participants tab is where you will keep track of your participants (volunteers, parents, attendees, students, etc.) and their assignments. People get listed on this tab in one of two ways:
- Receiving a personal invitation emailed via SignUp.com on behalf of the Organizer
- Accessing the SignUp by using a Shareable Invitation URL invitation link or a web button link.
Information on this screen includes the Participant's name, email address, number of Spots (shifts/tasks/items) the person has signed up for, and the date they last viewed this specific SignUp.
- You may sort the list by Participant Name, # of Assignments, or Last Viewed by clicking the top of their respective columns.
- Click on a Participant's name to see a list of their current assignments and their Participant information, including answers to Custom Participant Questions.
- Click on the Assignment row to edit or add assignments for this Participant. The x at the end of the row will delete the assignment all together.
Each Participant's row will also show if emails to this person are bouncing or if a participant has declined participation in the event. Look for these symbols:
If you are using a mobile device, click on the SignUp Name in the My SignUps menu. Then, click on the Participants tab. Above the Participant List is a light blue Search area where you can search for Participants by name, email or the name of the Spot they are signed up for.
You can then click on any Participant's name to see the Participant Details:
- You may email, call or text the Participant from this screen.
- You may also click edit to make changes to the Participant information here.