SignUp.com stores your Participant lists two places:
1. Participant List (automatic for each SignUp)
Each individual SignUp has a Participant tab that will list the people who have viewed or signed up for this activity, been given a manual assignment, and those who have been invited with a direct invitation (sent from SignUp.com).
- The Primary and Assistant Organizers of the SignUp have access to this list.
- The full Participant list can be printed or downloaded from the Reports tab of the SignUp.
- A change to participant information in the Participant List contact record is updated everywhere else the email address is referenced (other Participant and Contact lists).
2. Contact List (optional, must be created)
A Contact List is a central list of participants separate from each SignUp. Create or access your Contact List in the My Tools Tab.
- Contacts can be imported by the registered account holder from previous SignUps, digital files, and common applications such as Gmail, TeamSnap and DirectorySpot.
- Contact Lists are NOT shared by Assistant Organizers.
- A change to participant information in the Contact List record is updated in the Participant lists of all the SignUps where the email address is stored.
Please also see: