There are a few ways a person can be added to the Participant List of a SignUp:
- You send them an direct invitation
- They use the Shareable Invitation link and sign up
- You, or another organizer, assigns them a Spot manually.
- You invite them from a prior SignUp's Participant List of Contact List. Here's how
While it's NOT possible to add people to the Participant List without inviting them in one of these 4 ways, you CAN keep a "copy" of a Participant list, stored in a Contact List. Please see: How Do I Import Emails or Create Contact Lists?
Once you've created a Contact List, you may:
- Send a message to people on the Contact List using Advanced Messaging (in the My Tools tab). Learn more here
- Invite people from the Contact List to a new SignUp. Here's how
- NOTE: The Contact List is owned by the SignUp account holder and is NOT transferable.