You may also want to review this article: Does SignUp.com have a Spanish version or other languages available?
SignUps can be quickly translated into any language using Google Translate in the Chrome browser.
Using Google Translate
- In the Chrome browser, open the extension catalog here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
- Search for the extension called "Google Translate".
- Click to open the google translate extension and Add to Chrome.
- [optional] Pin it to your Chrome browser for easy access.
- Next, open your SignUp Invitation. (A CaSe SeNSitiVe Invitation link will look like this: http://signup.com/go/_______ with 7 characters after /go/).
- Click on the Google Translate icon next to the address bar.
- From the Google Translate bar, you may quickly select your preferred language.
- Voila! Here you go!