The Reports Tab
We make it easy to track a variety of information about your SignUp and your Participants - including who's coming when, rosters, and service hours tracking.
Access the Reports Tab in your SignUp's Organizer view in one of two ways:
1) From the Dashboard, click on the SignUp title listed under My SignUps.
2) When you login, choose the Organize tab / My SignUps screen, then click on the SignUp title.
Can't find your SignUp? Check the Filter by option at the top of the page that controls the display. Filter by 'All SignUps', 'Past SignUps', etc., to find the right one.
Individual SignUp Report Types:
- Who's Coming: A summary of all the Spots and Participants in a specified date range.
- Printable SignUp & Check-in Sheets: The SignUp report can be used to pass around and have people sign up on paper. The Check-In report is our most popular showing all participants signed up and the custom information fields. (Note: Electronic Participant Check-in is available for Plus and Max-level Premium subscribers. Learn more here)
- Roster: A list of all Participants invited and signed up, their contact information and number of assignments. Includes custom information fields.
- Hours Tracking: Premium Feature (Max level) listing the summary hours of each Participant.
- Export: Download (.csv) of all SignUp data to open in Excel or other programs including custom information fields and a check-in time stamp.
- Interactive Reporting*: A dashboard of all your SignUp data that you can bookmark, sort and customize which fields to include in your report. Interactive reports can be exported to (.csv) to be opened in Excel.
- Participants Awaiting Spots: Premium Feature (Max level) listing the Participants who signed up for the Notifications Waitlist to get alerts when someone cancels their assignment or the Organizer adds new Spots to the SignUps.
Want to run reports across multiple SignUps at once? Please learn more here: Can I run Reports Across Multiple SignUps? (Max-level, Campus or Organization Plan required.)
* This report is only available when accessing the Reports tab from a large-screen device, such as a computer or a tablet.