Note: This feature is only available for Campus Plan and Organization Plan members.
Allow Others to Add SignUps to your Group Page
If you're the owner of a Group Page, you may give other Organizers in your school or organization permission to add their SignUps to your Group Page. Here's how:
1. Sign in to your account and choose the My Group Pages tab from the Dashboard for from Organize
2. Either create a new Group Page or find an existing Group Page and select the Manage link to edit it.
3. On the 1-Details tab, scroll down to the question "Allow Others to Add SignUps to my Group Page?" and Grant Access to the name of your Campus Plan or Organization.
Once active, any other Organizer who has upgraded with your Campus or Organization Plan's License Promo Code may add or remove their SignUps from your Group Page.
To Add or Remove your SignUp from another Organizer's Group Page:
First, make sure the other Organizer has followed the steps above to give you permission to add your SignUp(s) to the Group Page.
Then, in your account:
1. From the list of SignUps, choose to Manage your SignUp. You can either click the name of the SignUp and click the Settings tab or click Manage>Settings.
2. Then, select Add or Publish to Group Page.
3. Choose the Group Page from the pull-down menu. All of your Group Pages will be listed as well as the Group Pages of other Organizers in your Campus or Organization Plan that have given permission to add SignUps.
Repeat this step to add your SignUp to more than one Group Page.
4. You can remove the SignUp from any Group Page in this view at any time by clicking the x in the far right column.