There are several ways for teachers to see who has signed up for their parent conferences and class activities. Where they get the information depends on how the SignUp was set up and who the Organizers are. Please review the scenarios below:
Teacher is the recipient of a free Teacher Status Report (Teacher is NOT a SignUp Organizer or Assistant Organizer)
IF the teacher was listed to receive a free Teacher Status Report to the SignUp (during SignUp planning or on the Details tab later), the teacher would have received an automated email from email@example.com with the subject of: "SignUp Title- Teacher Status Report Welcome". This email has a link to a view-only report listing who has signed up.
IMPORTANT: Teachers should save this email and/or bookmark the link in their web browser for future access.
The Report: When a teacher accesses this View-Only link, they will first see this below. It is important to wait for the report to complete.
For more information, see Using the Interactive Report (aka Teacher view-only Report)
Also: we will automatically send these teachers a summary email each Friday listing assignments for the week ahead. This is the same Friday notification as Organizers receive.
Teacher is the Primary or Assistant Organizer of the SignUp
If the teacher is listed as an Organizer of the SignUp, it's fastest for the teacher to Sign in at SignUp.com and open the SignUp in their Organizer view by clicking the SignUp Title on the Dashboard tab.
The Reports tab will then show who has signed up and for which Spot:
- The Check-in Sheet report has an option to see Custom Participant Questions. Click this box if parents were prompted for their child's name upon registering for their Spot. (most common and recommended)
- The Who's Coming report has an option to show Comments - click this box if parents wrote their child's names in the comments box. (not the most common)
- The Export Report shows all data for the SignUp.
- The Interactive Report can show all fields (Comments & Custom Participant Questions) and can be bookmarked in your browser for quick access. The Interactive Report is just like the Teacher View-Only report above.
- We will automatically send all Organizers a summary email each Friday listing assignments for the week ahead.
Here is a sample of the Check-In Sheet report showing the parent's name(s), the student name and any other custom field you set up.
You are the Campus Plan Admin and/or the only SignUp Organizer (Teacher is NOT a SignUp Organizer or Assistant Organizer)
If you are the only Organizer on the SignUp, you can:
- Run any report for a single SignUp from your smartphone and email it to the teacher.
- Forward your Friday Summary Report to the teacher.
- Enter the teacher's email address to receive a free teacher status report. (see above)
- Run any number of reports across multiple SignUps in the Premium Reporting screen and share them with the teacher. (if you are Premium Max or the Campus Plan Admin)