At SignUp.com, we make it easy to reuse plans from one SignUp to another, and from one planned day to another. There are three options for copying your SignUp information, depending on your goals:
- Copy a complete SignUp to create a new SignUp (Duplicate the entire SignUp)
- Copy a day's plan to a new day (or days) within the same SignUp (may include assignments)
- Copy a day's plan from one SignUp to one or more days in a new SignUp
1. Copy a complete SignUp to create a new SignUp (Duplicate the entire SignUp)
Duplicate your SignUp on the same date or set a new start date to create a NEW SignUp with a NEW Name & NEW invitation link. To learn how to Duplicate your SignUp - click here
- Planning multiple carnival booths on the same date
- Duplicating conference schedules for multiple teachers
- Copying tournament needs or event plans from one season to the next
2. Copy a day's plan to a new day (or days) within the same SignUp (may include assignments)
- Open the SignUp in your Organizer view and go to the Spots tab and select the List View. (To access the Organizer view, login and click the SignUp's Title from your Dashboard or Organize tab / My SignUps menu.)
- Click on the date you wish to copy FROM and select the Copy link to the right of the date.
- Decide if you want to include Participant assignments, select the date(s) to copy TO and click the blue Copy button.
- All Spots (jobs, tasks, shifts, things to bring) will be copied to the new date(s).
- Move the toggle at the top of the calendar to also copy Participants' Assignments when you copy the date.
- If the new date(s) are already planned, you will see the option to Merge Spots or Replace the entire day's Spots.
- Once the Copy is complete, you may Edit the Spots on the new date(s), removing any that are no longer needed or updating times and details.
- To copy only certain Spots or for please see: How do I copy a Spot (shift, job, item) to a new day or to several days in a repeating pattern?
- If you have ongoing regular spots that repeat in a certain pattern, please see: How to Add Spot(s) to your SignUp
3. Copy a day's plans from one SignUp to one or more days in a new SignUp
- Create a new SignUp and click 'Finish Later' while on the Calendar screen.
- Follow the steps above in #2 and when you get to the Copy Calendar, select the SignUp you wish to copy TO from the pull-down menu at the top of the screen.
- You can always edit and make changes to the spots after you copy.
- All ToDo and ToBring items (jobs, tasks, shifts, things to bring) will be copied to the new date(s). If the new date(s) are already planned, you will be given the option to Merge or Replace the entire day's Spots.
- Participant assignments can NOT be copied to a new SignUp.