SignUp.com makes it easy to re-use plans from an existing SignUp. Please follow this sequence:
1. Login and go to your Dashboard or Organize/My SignUps tab to find your SignUp. (Please note: There is a Filter By option that allows you to see different types of SignUps. If you cannot find the SignUp you are looking for, change the Filter By option to 'Past SignUps' or 'Archived SignUps' to find the right one.
2. Find your SignUp and choose the Tools > Duplicate OR Reset option.
- The Duplicate option creates a totally NEW SignUp with a new title and start date you choose. It also creates a new Shareable URL for the SignUp.
- The Reset option keeps the same URL and keeps the past SignUp dates (you may add new dates & change the title). It also removes the Participant list and Archives your original SignUp.
3. Add a New Name for the SignUp and then choose to Duplicate All Spots, with all spots on the same date(s); or Move Spots To New Start Date creating all spots on (a) new date(s).
- Give the SignUp a new name that will not be confused with the previous one. For example, Welcome Booth Fall Conference becomes Welcome Booth Spring Conference.
- Individual assignments and group rosters will NOT be duplicated but you can later invite participants to the new SignUp from the prior one.
- You will be the Primary organizer of the new SignUp
4. You can choose to Duplicate All Spots, with all spots on the same date(s); or Move Spots To New Start Date creating all spots on (a) new date(s).
Duplicate All Spots - Use this option to make an exact replica of the SignUp with the same dates and Spots, but a different name. The most common is when someone is making Parent Teacher Conferences, where each teacher has the same date and meeting times.
Move Spots To New Start Date - When you have the same event or needs from year to year, you can use last year's SignUp to make a new one for this year.
NOTE: If you're duplicating plans for a single-day even, such as a July 4th picnic, you will choose July 4th in the new year as the new Start Date. If your plans span multiple dates, you will want to match the first day of the week with the same day in the new calendar. For example, if the prior month-long SignUp started on Monday, August 3, set the new Start Date as the first Monday in August (matching Monday to Monday, and not August 3 to August 3).
If you have multiple years planned on the past SignUp, do NOT use Duplicate, unless you delete all but one year of Spots. If you need to delete a previous year's dates first, please see: How do I delete days with in my SignUp?
SignUp.com will refresh your SignUp with new dates for this year. You can then fine-tune your plans.
- Spots Tab: click on any date to change the number of spots or make assignments for people.
- Details Tab: click to change the Welcome Message and/or organizer contact information
- Invite Tab: to invite people from last year's SignUp, choose to send Invite Email and choose to invite people from last year's SignUp using the "Invite from Previous Activity pull-down". You can also edit your invitation message and set your organizer notification preferences here.